Advanced Architectural Products (A2P), marker of the SMARTci System and one of the 5000 fastest growing companies in the country (per Inc. Magazine) in Allegan, MI, is seeking an in-office full-time Financial Analyst who can consolidate data from numerous sources and perform a wide range of data-driven activities to help the company make well-informed decisions. This role reports directly to the CFO and is a great opportunity to join a rapidly growing company in an exciting and fast-paced environment!
A2P provides innovative solutions for improved Continuing Insulation (CI) outcomes and has a passion for developing customer advocates resulting in profitable growth. A2P specializes in continuous insulation by providing one of a kind Composite Sub-Framing Systems that meets all ASHRAE requirements for commercial building envelopes. SMARTci is a green and thermal product for the construction industry.
- Accurately complete and present financial analyses of A2P’s cost to produce and distribute products; provide clear and concise written summaries with pricing recommendations incorporating logic and the company’s philosophies and strategies based on input from the Sales, Supply Chain and Operations teams.
- Develop financial models, conduct market financial and pricing benchmarking.
- Partner with CFO and Operations to develop, document and implement key business processes.
- Perform analyses to determine optimal locations to expand our sales team and identify key market opportunities.
- Assist with the new product development process, including performing financial analysis to evaluate and prioritize potential projects.
- Analyze past results, perform variance analysis, identify trends, and make recommendations to improve profitability.
- Provide analytical support as needed within the department and as assigned to key stakeholders to complete special projects.
- Be active participant in new ERP system selection and implementation teams.
- Identify business improvement opportunities and assist Leadership in setting strategic goals.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Business Administration, Analytics, Statistics, or related field.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in quantitative, qualitative research and/or statistical/analytical techniques.
- Expert level Excel knowledge.
- Strong negotiation and problem-solving skills.
- Motivated and self-directed individual.
Salary commensurate with experience. We provide a competitive employment package which includes, medical, dental, and vision insurance. In addition, a 401k with a 100% match on 3% plus 50% on the next 2%. If you possess the skills outlined and are interested in making a significant contribution to our Finance team and growing company then you may be the right candidate. EOE
- 401(k) with employer match
- Health, Dental and Vision insurance
- Paid Time Off
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $45,000.00 – $55,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 10 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Qualitative research: 2 years (Preferred)
- Statistical/analytical techniques: 2 years (Preferred)
- One location, Allegan, MI
Apply Now on Indeed.