Territory Sales Manager – TX/OK/LA
Advanced Architectural Products, maker of the SMARTci System, has an opening for a Territory Sales Manager for the TX/OK/LA area residing in Texas. Our premier sales team is focused on bringing value to Architects, Specification Writers, General Contractors, and other commercial building professionals through advanced educational based selling by providing Quantifiable Performance and Economic Solutions.
Our business provides innovative solutions for improved Continuing Insulation (CI) outcomes and has a passion for developing customer advocates resulting in profitable growth. Our Company specializes in continuous insulation by providing one of a kind Composite Sub-Framing Systems that meets the most recent ASHRAE requirements for commercial building envelopes. SMARTci is a green and thermal product for the construction industry.
- Meet and exceed sales quotas provided by the organization.
- Travel through TX/OK/LA area and present to customers and potential customers’ facilities providing them with information and support as required to secure business.
- Evaluate area performance against established objectives/guidelines (sales forecast, budget, number of new accounts, etc.) and take appropriate action to improve performance.
- Daily in-person and virtual power point presentations – training will be provided.
- Communicate customer requirements and request support form other departments as necessary to assist in achieving established objectives.
- Ability to travel throughout territory including overnight travel to support customer needs.
- Provide accurate forecast of sales on a timely basis.
- Assure that sales activities in the area comply with A2P’s policies and procedures.
- Assist in establishing sales objectives for area.
- Assist in developing an area coverage plan, which defines the type of support and frequency of customer contact required to meet territory goals.
- Provide timely reporting of activities in the field and special reporting to assist in business and product planning.
- Maintain sales activity daily in our CRM system.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business/Marketing or equivalent selling experience
- 1-3 years field sales experience in the TX/OK/LA sales market required
- Health, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401-K Match
- Car Allowance
Salary: $65,000 – $80,000 based on experience + commission
Car Allowance: $650 per month x 12 = $7,800